Market Research and Planning
Destination Planning and Tourism Plan Development
- Feasibility Study
For small and medium scale tourism related projects, from concept to location analysis, market evaluation, economic viability to report preparation.
- Tourism Plan Formulation
A sustainable and responsible approach to tourism is vital in the formulation of a tourism plan. A well-crafted plan benefits not only the host community economically and culturally, but it also encourages mutually positive interactions between tourism service providers, the locals and visitors.
- Feasibility Study
At NAAC, our global team provides the technical and management expertise to help clients develop a strategic tourism plan that incorporates these approaches.
- Media planning and placement
- Public and media relations
- Community outreach event
- Tourism management on agricultural, culinary, nature and rural tourism
- Cross cultural communications
Overcoming intercultural barriers; understanding business etiquette and mindset to more effectively collaborate and negotiate in the Asian markets.
The intent could be enhancing an organisation’s goodwill in its markets; create or strength connections with customers; raise awareness, inform, maintain or reshape attitudes towards its brands.
- Designing and implementing a communication strategy
- Development of bilingual (English and Mandarin) news and content for traditional and social media by way of print and digital media (audio, video, websites)
- Writing and distribution of bilingual (English & Mandarin) news releases
- Creating and executing special events designed for community outreach and engagement
Earned media conveys implied credibility or third party endorsement, and is often more effective, and trustworthy, than paid advertising.
- Organising media events for product or service launch, news conference
- Story Idea development
- Arranging media luncheon and press trips
- Media interview coordination and liaison
We offer the following services to assist clients achieve their goals and deliver the best experience to their intended audience.
- Project administration and management
- Program design and budget development
- Event planning and production
- Event communications and promotion
- Post-event evaluation